Facebook Status for raising awareness that Valentine celebration prohibited in Islam


ALL PRAISES BE TO ALLAH (SWT)



Half Our Deen
When we love we should love everyday. Love for our spouses in Islam should be a daily thing not on the overly rated V-day! Allah bless you all :)




Quran O Sunnah Movement

i don`t need a commercial holiday to tell my wife I love her.I don`t need an innovated holiday to show my love for my Prophet(SAW).I don`t need a Mother's Day to be nice to my mother.Instead,everyday is a day I love my wife(or husband) and everyday is a day I love my Prophet(SAW)and everyday is a day that I am nice to my mother.Show your love for the people you love everyday instead of on some made-up holiday!


Allama Ibtisam Elahi Zaheer
Valentine day is a function which is not against our religious traditions only .It is also against our social values and established ethical norms.These kind of events encourage extramarital relations.The only relation for expression of love and passions is Husband wife relationship.So to establish a modest and ethical society free of adultry and forcination we need to discourage these kinds of events.

ILoveAllaah.com
Prophet Muhammad Peace Be Upon Him Said: “Whoever imitates a people is one of them.” Narrated by Abu Dawood (4031); classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Irwa' al-Ghaleel (5/109).


Sheikh Tauseef ur rehman URDU lecture on Valentine day








Disqus Shortname

designcart