Straighten Your Rows! (Ahadith 685-691)


Salam,
Bismillah.

Hadith no. 684 is a repeat. Read it here.

 Volume 1, Book 11, Number 685:
Narrated An-Nu'man bin 'Bashir:
The Prophet said, "Straighten your rows or Allah will alter your faces."

Volume 1, Book 11, Number 686:
Narrated Anas:
The Prophet said, "Straighten your rows, for I see you from behind my back."

Volume 1, Book 11, Number 687:
Narrated Anas bin Malik:
Once the Iqama was pronounced and Allah's Apostle faced us and said, "Straighten your rows and stand closer together, for I see you from behind my back."


Read Hadith no. 688 here and Hadith no. 689 here.

Volume 1, Book 11, Number 690:
Narrated Anas bin Malik:
The Prophet said, "Straighten your rows as the straightening of rows is essential for a perfect and correct prayer. "

Volume 1, Book 11, Number 691:
Narrated Anas bin Malik:
I arrived at Medina and was asked whether I found any change since the days of Allah's Apostle. I said, "I have not found any change except that you do not stand in alignment in your prayers."

Need I say more?

Wassalam.

Disqus Shortname

designcart