We must love those who loved Rasool (p.b.u.h) and his sunnah and we need to follow saying of Ibne Masud radi Allahu anhu who said I love Allah ,His messenger and Abu bakar and Umer and I wish I can accompany them in hereafter and must hate those who hate and insult our Rasool and degrade his sunnah.If Allah can reveal a full surah Surah Lahab against enemy of Rasool (p.b.u.h) why cannot we hate his enemies?


بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

الحمد الله



We must love those who loved Rasool (p.b.u.h) and his sunnah and we need to follow saying of Ibne Masud radi Allahu anhu who said I love Allah ,His messenger and Abu bakar and Umer and I wish I can accompany them in hereafter and must hate those who hate and insult our Rasool and degrade his sunnah.If Allah can reveal a full surah Surah Lahab against enemy of Rasool (p.b.u.h) why cannot we hate his enemies?

Disqus Shortname

designcart