HOW TO OVERCOME THE CHALLENGES OF THIS STUPID EDUCATION SYSTEM?

By Islamic Brothers [Mohammad Ali]

THE CHALLENGES OF THIS STUPID EDUCATION SYSTEM
 

I received the following sms from a friend:

"Yaar I'm tired. This MBBS has taken all my time and energy. I can't find time to even recite Qur'an with peace. I can't find time to learn du'as. I can't get time for exercise. Everyday i miss Fajr. the College has gone crazy. When i get free then i'm so tired that I just want to relax rather than doing all my Islamic works at that time. They teach us the teachings of non-Muslims. They keep us busy till late while they know that its useless.

These institutions are making us selfish. Today we compete over marks. Tomorrow we will do it over money. I put all my anger and frustration of this stupid system on family. MBBS put restrictions on my religion. Not being able to practice religion was making me severely upset. I hope and pray to Allah that I don't miss tomorrow's Fajr, Insha Allah. Let's see. When I miss Fajr then the day is terrible.

Now the above story of my friend is not just specified to MBBS. I know all whether doing A levels/Engineering or studying other fields are going through this problem. This is because our education system is designed in such a a manner to keep us intensely busy. So that "Work work money money" becomes our main moto. I myself have done Engineering and i know what kind of system we have. I absolutely came to the conclusion that one can never be a practicing Muslim (and practicing Muslim for me doesn't mean one who prays 5 times, thats just a normal Muslim) if he involves him/herself completely in this system.

SOLUTION TO THE CHALLENGES OF THIS STUPID EDUCATION SYSTEM?

Brother and Sister,

1/ Make Time table and remember in mind "Azaan" mean "go to masjid"

2/ Do work on daily basis and semester system and practical and thesis should be preferred over the Annual or end of course Exams.

3/ Dhikr of Allah and patience, Brother, whenever you are in trouble or mentally distributed or have free time then prefer Dhikr of Allah [i.e Quran., Tafsir and others] 

4/ For entertainment do NOT go for Movies etc [haram stuff generally] or Tv But prefer to Study Classical History Books like History by Ibn Katheer and History of Caliph by Imam imam Suyuti etc. In Shaa Allah, while reading such history books you will get quality entertainment [i.e Masala in story of Kings, Drama in King and Scholars Talks and useful advises by Scholars and alot of Hadith, Fiqh knowledge as well]

5/ Do not miss Friday Sermon at all cost. Try to masjid where Imam is more knowledgeable or you are also to digest his words or you understand talk/lecture in friday sermon.

6/ Remember that you are studying to earn Halal and spend part of it in Charity and Jihad for welfare of Ummah.

7/ Be example for Others. [ be practicing Muslim so that others also become attracted to Islamic Way]

------------------------------------------
DOWNLOAD Al-Bidaya wal-Nihaya Urdu Translation

 

Disqus Shortname

designcart