Best Deed (Hadith No. 949)


Assalamu`alaykum,
Bismillah.

Volume 2, Book 21, Number 250:
Narrated Abu Huraira:
At the time of the Fajr prayer the Prophet asked Bilal, "Tell me of the best deed you did after embracing Islam, for I heard your footsteps in front of me in Paradise." Bilal replied, "I did not do anything worth mentioning except that whenever I performed ablution during the day or night, I prayed after that ablution as much as was written for me."

That was Bilal (RA) and that was his best deed that took him to Paradise. We should try our best to follow this Sunnah of tahiyyat-ul-wudhu as well.

But think about this: what's YOUR best deed? What is it that you do that might take you to Paradise? Something beloved to Allah. Something consistent, whether big or small. Something most people don't do.. Something unique to you.

If you have something, well and good. Keep at it. If not, think of something! Don't you want to be admitted into Paradise as a VIP? Don't you want the angels calling out your name in a category that only you fit in? For example, an angel at one of the doors of Paradise calls out "Bukhari Project: Yumna Arif". :D
Say Ameen to that! ^

Wassalam.

Disqus Shortname

designcart