Leaving After Prayer.. Immediately (Hadith No. 810)


Salam,
Bismillah.
Hadith no. 809 is a repeat. Read it here.

Volume 1, Book 12, Number 810:
Narrated 'Uqba:
I offered the 'Asr prayer behind the Prophet at Medina. When he had finished the prayer with Taslim, he got up hurriedly and went out by crossing the rows of the people to one of the dwellings of his wives. The people got scared at his speed . The Prophet came back and found the people surprised at his haste and said to them, "I remembered a piece of gold lying in my house and I did not like it to divert my attention from Allah's worship, so I have ordered it to be distributed (in charity)."


So like it's good to remain sitting on your prayer place for a while after finishing your prayer. It gives you time to do the after-Salah adhkaar and make du`a. But, if it's an emergency, you may leave your place immediately. For something as important as Prophet (SAW) had to do in this particular Hadith.

And SubhanAllah, the kind of stuff that worried the Messenger of Allah (SAW). Like whoa!

Wassalam.

Disqus Shortname

designcart